9.3.06

ugh... tired... need bed... sleep...

It's 3:26am. Just got home from working over at my editor's house all afternoon. And before that, I was working on our taxes.

We finished the effects for every shot except 2 which have to be done tomorrow before the premiere tomorrow night. Talk about cutting it close.

After we finish that, we have to render all of the effects, then watch it and look for problems -- colors that don't match from shot to shot (already know we have some of that ahead), audio that isn't quite right, etc.

But it's all coming together.

And tomorrow's the big night.

And I'm tired... so I'm going to bed.

TMM

2 comments:

Paisley said...

That WAS you who I kissed goodbye this morning in our bed. hee hee

I feel like we are strangers passing in the night. Thanks for whispering sweet nothings in my ear when you finally get home.

I love you!!

Kimmy said...

Can't wait to hear all about it!

(and your lovely bride shared the sweet nothings you whispered... you two are too cute!)

(My word verification... three z's. How appropriate is that?!)