22.3.06

Watch The Shield

I've said it before, but I'll say it again. Watch The Shield. It's an amazing and very hard-hitting show. It is violent and deals with a lot of evil things (hence the reason it's on at 11pm), but it's well worth it. Season 5 just ended tonight and I'm still in shock. It had me in tears. If you haven't ever seen this show, do yourself a favor and rent all 4 seasons that are on DVD and then watch season 5 as soon as it's available. It's so worth it.

Tonight's episode just blew my mind. Horrifying. Painful. Amazing. Just watch it.

I have to go to bed. I have jury duty tomorrow.

That really helps my stressful week right before the film festival.

The Movie Monkey

2 comments:

Kimmy said...

Just checkin' in. Hope everything's okay. How was jury duty? How was the film festival? Can't wait to hear about it! And what the DOCTOR has to say about your snoring ;)

Kimmy said...

OKAY!!! So IF I watch The Shield will you come back? ;)

I'm sure you're busy. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Congrats on a baby girl!