19.1.06

Computer Problems and Movie Question of the Day #3

Greetings and salutations, fellow movie lovers.

Well, my computer is down and in for repairs. I'm over at a friend's checking my emails, etc. I don't want to take up too much time complaining about it. Instead, I want to get right into my Movie Question of the Day.

Here's today's question:

Of all of Tom Hanks' films, what is your favorite one? And what character of his do you like the most? (Okay, so that's 2 questions -- I stick with my Monty Python Spanish Inquisition excuse.) (And here's a third -- What's your least favorite Tom Hanks movie?)

My favorite movie of his is: Joe Versus the Volcano
My favorite role of his is: Tough one... I'm kinda split with Woody from the Toy Story movies and the Professor from The Ladykillers.
My least favorite movie of his: You've Got Mail

Until my computer's working again!

The Movie Monkey

3 comments:

Kimmy said...

Tom Hanks...my favorite!

Favorite movie...Big, Toy Story, You've Got Mail (sorry!), Forrest Gump

Favorite character...Woody (Toy Story), Forrest Gump

Least favorite...Joe Versus the Volcano (again...), Philadelphia (he's AWESOME in it...it's a wonderful movie, but it came out during the death of my uncle. So because of that I can't watch it.)

*** said...

Favorite movie with Tom: Big

Favorite Character: Coach Jimmy Dugan in A League of Their Own

Least Favorite: The Ladykillers

Paisley said...

Movie: Sleepless in Seattle

Character: Jimmy Dugan

Least Fav: Ladykillers