23.2.06

Inside the Monkey's Studio

Greetings and Salutations, friends.

Before I fly off to Colorado for the weekend, here is a little dose of James Lipton (inspired by the great Bernard Pivot), though I was actually inspired by Nancy over at CraZedMoM, who included it as a part of her TT. I've been wanting to do it here, and her posting reminded me and got me excited. So here goes. Completely off the cuff. Without really taking time to think about it beforehand like the actors on Inside the Actor's Studio do.

1. What is your favorite word? serendipity

2. What is your least favorite word? faggot (or any other hate word used derogatorily to describe someone of a different race, sex, sexual preference, etc.)

3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? playing the piano

4. What turns you off? dealing with people who are rude, obnoxious or full of blame

5. What is your favorite curse word? I'd say "Fuck" but everyone does -- it's so overused, and I use it all the time. I'll go with turdbucket because it's more fun. Even though I never say it. It just makes me laugh.

6. What sound or noise do you love? Laughter

7. What sound or noise do you hate? nail clippers clipping a nail (it should neither be seen nor heard except when I'm doing my own nails)

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Zoologist

9. What profession would you not like to do? Statistician

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Not too bad, Movie Monkey. I particularly liked that movie you made last year. C'mon, let's get you ready for your next life. You'll like it...

Until next week!

The Movie Monkey

3 comments:

Kimmy said...

I finally answered them. I've posted them on my site and sending my two readers to you. I hope your server doesn't shut down :P

Anonymous said...

1. What is your favorite word? cool

2. What is your least favorite word? cute

3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? ones ability to take an idea and strive to make it happen

4. What turns you off? "ME" people

5. What is your favorite curse word? freakin'

6. What sound or noise do you love? outdoor stillness

7. What sound or noise do you hate? the busyness of this hectic life

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? race car driver, explosives expert
9. What profession would you not like to do? customer service

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Well done, good and faithful servant.

Andy said...

Thanks for dropping by, folks!!

Kimmy -- I'll check your blog out soon and see what you came up with. Thanks for sending some more folks!

Suz -- Thanks for dropping by! Glad to hear you like Serendipity. Great word. I'm going to do a post about my Spider-Man days soon... keep watching.

Craig -- Great list! Outdoor stillness -- Love it. Nothing better than going on a hike and being surrounded by nature. It's a pretty amazing thing.